A site about the radio listening hobby and my activities therein - longwave, mediumwave, shortwave, FM, and television DXing. A site about the radio listening hobby in all its forms, or at least the forms that interest me.

I am also a licenced amateur radio operator, callsign VE3LXL. Information about my amateur radio station is found on my station website.

Sunday 20 April 2014

Radio Nacional de Brasilia

I also caught Radio Nacional de Brasilia tonight, from Brasilia in Brazil. This was on 6180 kHz from 0305-0431 UTC. The signal was fairly strong but there was interference from another station on an adjacent frequency. The station was playing music, mostly Brazilian, with talk in Portuguese and frequent IDs. Received on the Kaito KA-1103 using its built-in telescopic antenna.

I recorded this and have posted the recording to archive.org.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same here on 11.780 at 05:12 UTC